Below is general information to assist you in making your participation in our Festival of Music program a fun and enjoyable one. Should you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a festival staff member at email@example.com.
There are three simple steps to participate in the 2019 Carowinds Festival of Music program!
- Register your group through our online registration system.
- Order your admission and meal tickets for the date of your visit.
- Enjoy your day at Carowinds and perform in front of nationally known adjudicators.
- A $100.00 registration fee is due for each performing group and does not count toward your ticket order.
- Registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferable and must be received prior to receiving a scheduled performance time.
- All group registrations are done via our online registration system, located on the registration page.
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover) or school checks are accepted for payment.
- Your requested performance time will not be confirmed until the registration payment is received. Dates do fill quickly, so please register early to ensure your desired date and time. If paying by check, the registration system will hold your performance time for three (3) weeks pending payment. If payment is not received within three (3) weeks, your performance slot will be canceled and opened up for another group.
Once your registration is complete, you will need to process your admission and/or meal ticket order for your performance date. Ticket order forms will be available on our tickets page after the beginning of the year. The ticket and meals order must be received and PRE-PAID at least ten days (10 days) prior to your performance date to alleviate any delays on the day of your visit.
We have developed a general information guide for Directors to assist you with all of the information you will need to know during your performance and visit to Carowinds.
- Each individual entering Carowinds will need to present an admission ticket or season pass to gain entrance to the Festival of Music performance areas and to Carowinds. All ticket orders (admission and meal) MUST be PRE-PAID at least ten days (10 days) prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Ticket order payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Ticket order forms will be are available on our Tickets page after the beginning of the year.
- Directors must register upon arrival or by 1:00 pm on the date of their visit. The instrumental registration site is located under the left portico of the Carowinds Theater and the choral registration site is located in front of the FX Theater (where Plants vs Zombies is located). If you anticipate arriving after 1:00 pm, please contact a Festival of Music event staff member.
- Please do not dismiss your students and chaperones until after check-in. Warm-up and performance times could change due to last minute cancelations. Performance dates and times are subject to change based on demand. Carowinds reserves the right to adjust your performance times, if needed.
- Your performance date must be scheduled the same day as your visit to Carowinds.
Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size. Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. Bottomless soda wristbands may only be purchased in conjunction with a meal ticket. No rain checks are offered. Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted. All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).