Please note that each individual entering Carowinds will need to present an admission ticket or season pass to gain entrance to the Festival of Music performance areas and to Carowinds in addition to the $100 registration fee for each perfoming group.
2014 Festival of Music Admission Pricing
|Festival of Music, Dance, Show Choir & JROTC Performing Regular||students who are performing in the Festival of Music, Dance, Show Choir and JROTC program.||$39.00|
|Festival of Music, Dance, Show Choir & JROTC Observing Regular||ages 3 and older who are not performing; including chaperones||$33.00|
Children 2 years of age and younger are admitted free.
2014 Festival of Music Meal Pricing
|All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Meal||Includes fried chicken, hot dogs, baked beans, potato chips, chocolate chip cookies and refillable Coca-Cola beverages (during your meal time) – once in, once out||$11.99|
|All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Meal with Bottomless Soda Wristband||In addition to the meal above, includes a bottomless soda wristband. Wristband can only be purchased in conjunction with the all-you-can-eat meal package and are NOT available at the Carowinds front gate on the day of your visit. Total number of wristbands must equal the total number of meal tickets purchased.||
2014 Ticket Order Form
- Every person entering Carowinds will need to present an admission ticket or season pass to gain entrance to the park and performance areas.
- All ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at instrumental registration (will call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the North Gate Admission Services Window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.